Land Usage Statistics – Classification of Area
Product ID : SDG02FI004
Published on 1 October, 2019
Content: LUS – Classification of Area (1951-2015) How to use?
- Tab 1 – Definitions: Details the definitions for all the parameters used in Land Usage Statistics.
- Tab 2 – India-LUS Summary: Provides land usage details for India on reported area, cultivable land, cultivated land, net area sown and forests from 1950 to 2015.
- Tab 3 – India-Cropping Intensity: Provides land usage details for India on Cropping Intensity, Net Area Sown and Area Sown more than once from 1950 to 2015.
- Tab 4 – State-wise Decadal Change: Provides insights on decadal changes (2005-15) across states w.r.t Cultivable Land, Cultivated Land, Cropping Intensity, Cropped Area, Net Area Sown, Area Sown More than once.
- Tab 5 – State-Area Parameters (YoY): Provides year-on-year insights across all states on selected LUS parameter.
- Tab 6 – State-Cropped Area(YoY): Provides year-on-year insights across all states on cropped area (Net Area Sown and Area Sown More than Once)
- Tab 7 – District-Area Classification: Provides year-on-year information for all the districts of a selected state on the selected LUS Parameter.
- Tab 8 – Classification of Area: Provides land usage details for selected state/district on cultivable land, cultivated land, net area sown, cropping intensity, area sown more than once.
- Tab 9-Reported Area Classification: Provides land usage details for selected state/district on the LUS parameters that constitute the reported area (Cultivable land, cultivated land, forests, fallows and net area sown)