Public Healthcare Infrastructure
Product ID : SDG03FI001
Published on 2 April, 2020
Content: Provides details on public healthcare infrastructure for India and its states. Includes data from Public Hospitals (Primary Healthcare, Community Healthcare, Sub District/Divisional Hospitals and District Hospitals), Government Hospitals, Defence Hospitals, Railways Hospitals, Employee State Insurance Corporation Hospitals and Ayush Hospitals.
- Tab 1 -India – Health Infrastructure: Provides insight on the total population, number of hospitals and beds in various public health centres and hospitals and beds per lakh population.
- Tab 2 – State-wise – Health Infrastructure: Heat map of states shows the number of beds per lakh population and the size of plus sign on each state indicates the number of hospitals per lakh population.
- Tab 3- State-wise – Percentage Share: Heat map of states shows the percentage share of number of beds and the size of plus sign on each state indicates the percentage share of number of hospitals to total hospitals.
- Tab 4 – State-Profile: Details on number of hospitals and beds for each type of health centre is available for the selected state.
- Tab 5 – By Type of Health Center: Shows the details of hospitals and beds at India and state level for different types of hospitals.
- Tab 6 – Data Table: The data table shows the population, hospitals, beds and health worker details for each state. User can select a state to view the details for the selected state.
- Tab 7,8 & 19 – Infrastructure – Public Facilities, Government and Railways: Each of these provide details on hospitals and beds across all states.